If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball!
Come play Dodgeball at the YMCA! Enjoy fun new dodgeball games each week! Our staff will organize teams and games.
- Program Dates: November 2 - December 15 (No games on Thanksgiving)
- Registration dates: NOW - October 30
- Program meets Tuesday and Thursday evenings at the Parker YMCA OR Fridays at the Janesville YMCA
- Program will take place in half of the gym (side A)
- Staff will organize and referee games
- Parker Schedule: 3rd - 5th Grade: 5:30-6:45pm (Tues OR Thurs); 6th-8th Grade: 6:45-8:00pm (Tues OR Thurs)
- Janesville Schedule: 3rd - 5th Grade: 5-6:15pm (Fri); 6th-8th Grade: 6:30-7:45pm (Fri)
- Safety Precautions:
- Staff will clean off equipment and surfaces before, between, and after games.
- There will be 15 mins between games for cleaning/sanitizing by staff.
- Only 1 parent or family member is allowed to stay and watch.
- Teams waiting to play, will be asked to wait in hallway outside of gym until previous game is done.
- Marks will be placed on bleachers/benches for social distancing.
To register, please call (608) 754-9622 or visit the Welcome Center.
Questions? Please contact Brodi Stewart at firstname.lastname@example.org.