WHY THE Y IS DIFFERENT
The Y is, and always will be, dedicated to building healthy, confident, connected and secure children, adults, families and communities. Every day our impact is felt when an individual makes a healthy choice, when a mentor inspires a child and when a community comes together for the common good. As a Y member, you're entitled to many benefits.
Benefits of a Y Membership Include:
- Fully trained and caring staff who are always ready to assist you in achieving your health and fitness goals
- Unlimited access to both YMCA of Northern Rock County Branches
- FREE Wellness Center orientation
- FREE group exercise classes such as Zumba, Group Power, Yoga, Cycling, Kickboxing, AOA classes and MORE!
- FREE Youth/Teen recreation room
- On-site child care while you’re here (family memberships only)
- FREE Work N Play area (Janesville YMCA) Let your little one burn off some energy while you get some work done!
- FREE open swim (Janesville YMCA)
- FREE gym time
- Volunteer opportunities
- Advanced program registration for members
- Reduced fees for programs
- Four free guest passes annually
FREE YOUTH ACTIVITIES FOR Y MEMBERS (JANESVILLE YMCA)
WORK ‘N PLAY
Working from home, but your child needs to burn off some energy? Visit the Y! We’ve reimagined our Child Watch space during the day to be an open space for kids to play, while you get some work done - plus, FREE WIFI! Ages 9 and under. Parental supervision required. Max capacity of 10 children.
Monday - Friday 8AM - 4PM & Saturday 8AM - 12PM
Everyone needs a little me time! Child Watch is a supervised drop-in child care service for children 1 - 9 years old. Parents must remain on site - enjoy a HydroMassage, get a workout in or relax in the whirlpool! Max 2 hours. Reservations required at least 24 hours in advance.
Monday - Thursday 5PM - 7PM
Parker Hall is open every day after school for open gym! Work on your free throws, play a pick-up game or shoot around with your friends. Ages 10 and up.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday 3:30PM - 8PM
Bring a suit and towel and join us for open swim! Enjoy the wading area, water features or a game of water basketball. Reservations required. Ages 9 and under must have parent supervision.
Check Aquatic Schedule for available swim times.
*You must be at least 10 years of age to visit the Y without parent supervision. Youth Liability Waiver required.
FIT KITS ARE BACK!
No equipment at home? Rent ours!
Exclusively for Y members!
Ready to place your order?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get started!
**Group Power equipment is available for pickup at the Parker YMCA location ONLY.