NEW SAFETY PROTOCOLS
We have several new guidelines. Our hope in sharing these guidelines is to earn your confidence that we are proceeding with caution and abiding by all local, state and national health guidelines. We have been working very hard on our new protocols, revising the layout and traffic patterns of our facilities, and increasing our cleaning and sanitizing regimen.
The Y is:
- Providing cleaning materials for members to wipe down equipment before and after use
- Reducing capacity in all areas according to health guidelines
- Implementing rigorous sanitizing protocols throughout our facilities, including breaks for cleaning pool area and locker rooms
Before you leave home:
- Change into your workout attire
- Bring your own sweat towel and filled water bottle
- Pool users: Bring your own shower towel and lock for day lockers
- Bring your own mat (BYOM)
We highly encourage:
- Hand washing before and after your workout
- Wiping down equipment before and after use
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What will be required of members while using the facilities?
- Hand washing/sanitizing:
Wash your hands before and after your activities. If it is not possible to wash your hands, use hand sanitizer.
- Health Check:
If you have been contacted by the Department of Health to notify you of exposure to COVID-19, we thank you for not using the Y until 5 - 10 days after your exposure.
If you or anyone in your household are showing symptoms of fever, cough, shortness of breath or otherwise are not feeling well. Please refrain from using the Y until fever free for 48 hours.
Will I need to make a reservation? Yes! Please make a reservation for the following activities:
- Water Walking
- Lap Swim
- Family Swim
- Racquetball (limited to 2 people per court)
- Group Exercise Classes
Our cardio and circuit training areas will be first come, first serve, with the expectation members will provide adequate distance from others. Please be patient and know that these protocols have been put in place for your safety and to accommodate as many members as possible each day.
Are my children allowed in the facility?
Youth under the age of 10 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian in the building.