The Y offers several rental options of various rooms within our facility, subject to availability.
FACILITY RENTAL GUIDELINES
As a charitable, Christian organization for Healthy living, your YMCA acknowledges the importance of physical activity and understand the benefits especially during these unprecedented times.
Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic we are taking some extras precautionary steps to ensure all those that utilize our facilities have a safe experience. The YMCA complies will all guidelines set forth by the State, County and local protocols.
Use of facilities require groups and individuals to:
- Conduct health checks of each person within the group to ensure they do not have someone in their household group who is sick, has a pending COVID-19 test, has tested positive for COVID-19, or has been in contact with someone who is sick, has a pending COVID-19 test or has tested positive themselves for COVID-19. In addition, everyone individual that accesses the facility must be fever and symptom free.
- Limit participants and spectators to no more than 25 people to allow for appropriate physical distancing. Any group over 25 must have prior approval from the Sport Director.
- Maintain 6-10 feet of physical distancing between participants and spectators.
- Masks are required at all time while in the building except to eat or drink.
- The group must remain within the approved rental space during their activity and must only remain in the building for their designated rental time.
- The group must arrive together at their designated time and will be brought to their approved rental space. In addition, the group will exit the building together through the JP Cullen Gym stairway. The Release and Risk Waivers will be collected for each group member before entering.
- Sanitation stations will be provided by the Y in each space rented by a group. This will include Kleenex, sanitation spray, paper towel and hand sanitizer. Please alert the Manager on Duty if you need more supplies.
- Groups will not have use of the locker rooms so be sure to come appropriately dressed before and after your activity.
- Bring a labeled water bottle filled with water.
Groups are expected to self-manage their activities in accordance with the rental agreement.
**PLEASE NOTE: Your intended set-up and take-down times also need to be included when calculating your rental costs.